Team Campmor

Team Campmor

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Revenge at Blue Mt Ride



After such a wet and discouraging race last weekend at Blue, some of us could not put our Blue love to rest for the season with out some sort of revenge ride. We needed to go back and master the flow, roll the faces and just have a fun day of play.



Art, Willy, Marianne, Ben and I met up with Alex and Jane, resident pro, for a somewhat epic tour of Blue, well epic for me these days.



Trails included: ....... some new trail that Marianne and I got lost on in two minutes, Dr Jekyll (the fun way), Neds, Sis's the other way than the race (where I took a good endo), Criss-cross, middle and lower Stinger .......



...... My Favorite Trail (which I now can say is my favorite trail), and the "new" Monster. The new monster trail is awesome!!!



It was truly a #10 day with blue skies, temps in the 70's and the colors of fall starting to turn. Afterwards, .....lunch and a yummy porter at the brew pub in Peekskill. The boys were getting leg cramps in their bar stools. Nice day indeed.


Ben riding a roller.


Art ready to clean up the carnage with a spatula.

- Ellen